Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Automatically setup table from dataset

I need to add tables to an existing "report" from datasets that have 50+
columns. Each table is a different dataset. Is there anyway to replicte the
behiour of the wizard on an existing report? Adding columns one at a time is
a pain, it'd be easier for me to add them all and then remove the few I don't
need.
And yes I know that db tables that wide and reports with this much info are
somewhat useless but I'm forced to swim in the pond I'm in.Can't you just copy and paste a previously created table? It will maintain
all the properties of the table.
>I need to add tables to an existing "report" from datasets that have 50+
> columns. Each table is a different dataset. Is there anyway to replicte
> the
> behiour of the wizard on an existing report? Adding columns one at a time
> is
> a pain, it'd be easier for me to add them all and then remove the few I
> don't
> need.
> And yes I know that db tables that wide and reports with this much info
> are
> somewhat useless but I'm forced to swim in the pond I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment