Saturday, February 25, 2012

Autoincrementing file share

Hi all,
I'm really new at reporting services. I'm hoping someone can help.
I have a subscription that runs daily. The MSDN tells me
"AutoIncrement, the report server appends a timestamp or number to the file
name to distinguish it from existing files of the same name".
Currently the number is being appended to the file name daily, however I
would like the timestamp appended. Any ideas how to achieve this?
Thanks
DebbieSorry about the duplicate posts. I couldn't find the original one I posted.
Now that I have found it, I can't delete this one. >_<
Debbie
"Debbie" wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm really new at reporting services. I'm hoping someone can help.
> I have a subscription that runs daily. The MSDN tells me
> "AutoIncrement, the report server appends a timestamp or number to the file
> name to distinguish it from existing files of the same name".
> Currently the number is being appended to the file name daily, however I
> would like the timestamp appended. Any ideas how to achieve this?
> Thanks
> Debbie
>

No comments:

Post a Comment