Friday, February 24, 2012

Autoformat a table?

Hi. I created an SSRS report awhile back and it had a very nice design to it. I vaguely remember choosing an autoformat style for it, so that it would have blue headers and grid lines, etc. For the life of me, I can't find that feature. Where do you do you select one of the predesigned styles to apply to a report? Thanks.Those templates are part of the Report Wizard. You can launch the wizard by selecting to create a new report.|||Thanks for the response. Can you change a template after a report has been created; in other words, can the template be changed after running the wizard? Our users might want to go for a different look after they see a demo. Do we have to run the wizard again to use a different template? I've looked everywhere in SSRS but can't see any place where the template can be changed -- other than to change the XML code line by line. I wish it were as simple as saying reportTemplate = "something".

No comments:

Post a Comment